If you have little space to spare in your kitchen, then you will find an undercounter refrigerator indispensable. This refrigerator is small and can be safely fitted under the counter. The undercounter refrigerator serves just the same as a mini fridge but one that saves greatly on space.
The undercounter refrigerator has a number of features that enable it to accord numerous benefits to the owner. Apart from being space-efficient and practical, the following are some of its other beneficial features:
- The undercounter refrigerator is made of stainless steel. These are not only sleek and stylish, but the stainless steel material is very easy to clean and maintain in prime condition.
- The most conspicuous feature is undoubtedly its small size. This makes it ideal even in offices where it can perfectly fit under the desks or dorm rooms for students who don’t have a lot of space in their rooms.
- Has an ideal height for children. With an undercounter refrigerator, you don’t have to worry about your kids not being able to access the drinks and foods kept in store for them.
- Presence of the undercounter refrigerator drawers allows you to store food products and drinks separately. You can assign each drawer a specific drink or food product.
- Low cost is another great feature of the undercounter fridge. You will get one at very cheap prices, with the same level of utility as a normal refrigerator, which costs more.
Undercounter refrigerator is synonymous with small size. Often, you will find that numerous models available for undercounter fridges are actually mini fridges. The dorm size Kimchi refrigerator, for instance, is small in size but very efficient and spacious on inside. Some popular brands include:
- Maytag – With the Maytag undercounter refrigerator, you experience ultimate convenience. It comes complete with undercounter drawers which are made of tempered-glass, 3 clear door bins and a reversible door allowing you to place it anywhere. Maytag undercounter refrigerator freezer is frost-free, thus you will not be required to defrost.
- KitchenAid – Undercounter refrigerator of this brand is energy starred and very efficient. It has a contemporary look, easy to install options and lots of inner space. Additionally, it has SpillClean glass shelves which makes it absolutely easy to clean in case of any spillages.
- Jenn-Air – Just like the Kitchenaid, it has a lot of space for drinks and snacks thanks to its adjustable shelves and door bins. It is energy starred, thus you can save up to 20% of your energy requirement with this brand.
These are the popular brands of undercounter refrigerator. Depending on your individual needs, you can have any of these. If you are looking for a commercial undercounter refrigerator or just one to use at home, you know where to get one. Store more foods and drinks but save more space with undercounter refrigerators.